Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3-Inch, 15.6-Inch Models Launched
Hello Hitech’ians, welcome back to my another tech post. In this post, I am going to tell you about new Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air. Prices and specs are also revealed. So without wasting much time let’s head over to it.
After a long wait, Xiaomi has unveiled its two new baseline Mi Notebook Air variant with Intel’s 8th generation Core i3 processors. one of these variants has a 13.3-inch display, and the other has a larger 15.6-inch display panel. Main highlights of the new Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air variants include the 8th Gen Intel Core i3 processor, up to 8GB of RAM, a 128GB SATA SSD, with options to expand externally via HDD. Fast charging support with a USB Type-C port. Both Xiaomi notebooks run Windows 10 Home Edition OS. Now head over to pricing and specs.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air price in China, Availability:
The 13.3-inch Xiaomi Notebook Air coupled with 8GB RAM has been priced at CNY 3,999 (approx. Rs. 41,700) in the Chinese market. The newly unveiled 15.6-inch Mi Notebook Air base model with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at CNY 3,399 (about Rs. 35,500). The 13.3-inch model of Xiaomi laptop is now available for purchase, the latter’s listing shows it is up for pre-orders for the upcoming sale on November 11, which is Singles Day in China.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3-inch specifications
1. Xiaomi Notebook Air runs pre-installed Windows 10 Home.
2. The laptop sports a 13.3-inch full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) display panel with 300nits brightness, 170-degree viewing angle, and 80.1 percent screen-to-body ratio.
3. It is powered by an 8th generation Intel Core i3-8130U with a dual-core four-thread processor with L3 4MB cache, coupled with Intel UHD graphics 620, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, and a 128GB SATA SSD. It also supports external hard drive expansion.
4. For connectivity, the base Mi Notebook Air offers Intel’s 2X2 dual-antenna, Bluetooth v4.1, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, and a fingerprint sensor.
5. Ports on the notebook include 1x USB Type-C port, 1x HDMI port, 2x USB 3.0 ports, and 1x 3.5mm headphone jack.
6. Notebook dimensions are 309.6×210.9×14.8mm and weight of the notebook is about 1.3kg.
7. The laptop also consists of a full size backlit keyboard with 1.3mm keystroke and 3nits brightness. It also sports a glass touchpad for precise cursor control and multi-finger gestures.
8. There is also a 40W battery cell under the hood. For video calling, the laptop gets a 1-megapixel 720p front camera along with a digital array microphone.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 15.6-inch specifications:
1. The laptop sports a 15.6-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display, and consists of 4GB RAM and a 128GB SSD.
2. The 8th gen Intel Core i3 processor is coupled with a dual fan cooling system and also with 2+2 heat pipe layout.
3. When talking about the ports, the Mi Notebook Air includes 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI port, 1x Gigabit Ethernet port, 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x 3.5mm headphone jack, and 1x 3-in-1 card reader.
4. It will be up for pre-orders with the sale starting from November 11, Singles Day, in China.
Do you like these Xiaomi laptops? Tell me in the comments section below and do not forget to subscribe to this website in order to get the latest tech posts right in your inbox.