Hello, Hitech’ian welcome back to my another tech post. In this post, I will tell you about the latest smartphone, Vivo Z10 which is been launched in India recently. So, without wasting any time, let’s head over to the Vivo Z10 specifications, price and features.
Recently Vivo launched its anticipated smartphone Vivo Z10 in India. This smartphone is listed on Company official site and available for purchase in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana through offline stores. This smartphone looks a like a newer version of Vivo V7+ which was launched in September.
Vivo Z10 interesting features:
Vivo Z10 features a ‘full view’ display and its trademark “Moonlight Selfie camera“.Talking about the processor, this smartphone is equipped with a Snapdragon 450 SoC and also consist of a face-unlocking feature called “Face Access”.”Smart Split 3.0″ and “Live Photo” are some of the interesting features of this smartphone. There is also a rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
Vivo Z10 Price:
The price of this smartphone is not officially announced by the company. But the Vivo Z10 price in India is said to be Rs.14,990 as there is no official listing of this smartphone price on the company’s official website.
Vivo Z10 Specifications list:
1. This dual-sim smartphone runs on FunTouch OS 3.2 based on Android Nougat 7.1.
2. There is a 6-inch HD+(720×1440 pixels) FullView Display with 18:9 aspect ratio and a screen-to-body ratio is 84.4 percent.
3. This smartphone is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC, coupled with 4GB of RAM.
4. Vivo Z10 has a 16-megapixel rear camera that comes with a PDAF lens and supports features such as Slow Motion and 64-megapixel Ultra HD image upscaling functionality.
5. There is a 24-megapixel camera sensor with “Moonlight glow technology” for capturing perfect self-portraits. This technology gives a soft radiant complexion using the Vivo’s Face Beauty algorithm.
6. The smartphone also has a Portrait Mode that blurs the background and sharpens the foreground using software tricks to bring a bokeh effect-like experience.
7. The front camera sensor also works with the preloaded “Face Access” feature in the smartphone to unlock the screen by scanning numerous areas of the face and analyzing different biological facial features.
8. Talking about the storage, Vivo Z10 comes with 32GB of onboard storage which can be expandable via microSD card.
9. For connectivity, the smartphone has 4G VoLTE, Wi-fi, GPS/A-GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB and a much needed 3.5mm headphone jack!
10. And lastly, the smartphone is powered by 3225mAh battery which in my opinion is a good power backup for one or more day.
Which feature of this smartphone do you like the most and which not? Kindly tell me in the comments section below and do not forget to subscribe to this website in order to be get notified about my latest tech posts immediately as they are uploaded.