Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Price In India Is Worth To Be Considered
Hello, Hitech’ian welcome back to another tech post. This post is long as I’m going to tell you some of the important points of newly launched Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ devices. You’ll get to know about: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ Specs and Features, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ Powerful Cameras, Next-gen S Pen, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ Price in India and Availablity. So without wasting much time, let’s head over to it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ Finally Arrives:
Finally, Samsung has unveiled its most anticipated and powerful devices Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ in the latest Unpacked event held in New York on August 7, 2019. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Variant is also launched but only for Korea, at present. The devices are awesome in terms of design and specs. Samsung has also introduced the next-gen S Pen with the Note devices. I can’t resist myself to tell the unique and hi-tech features of S Pen
I personally love this generation S-pen!
But before moving to the S Pen features let’s explore specs and features of the two Note devices.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ Specs and Features:
1. The 6.3-inch display of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will offer the amazing S Pen experience with wide viewing angle, while the 6.8-inch display of Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is the biggest Galaxy Note display till date.
2. The Galaxy Note 10 sports a 2280×1080 pixels 401ppi display while Galaxy Note 10+ sports a massive 498ppi 3040×1440 pixels resolution display. Both the displays are Dynamic AMOLED panels with support for HDR10+ and dynamic tone mapping. You’ll surely enjoy these displays!
3. The Galaxy Note 10 comes with a single 8GB RAM and 256GB storage LTE variant in international markets, but Samsung’s home market is also getting a 5G variant, which will consist 12GB of RAM. Amazingly, there’s no microSD card slot on the Galaxy Note 10.
4. On the other side, the Galaxy Note 10+ comes with a microSD card slot with support for cards up to 1TB capacity. It packs 12GB of RAM and comes with 256GB and 512GB of built-in storage. South Korea is going to get 5G variant of this Note too.
I think this is partiality, right?
5. Both the Galaxies comes with an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint scanner, an accelerometer, a gyro sensor, a barometer, a geomagnetic sensor, an RGB light sensor, a Hall sensor, and a proximity sensor.
6. If you’re a headphone jack lover, then you may get disappointed as there’s no headphone jack on the Galaxy Note 10 duo.
7. Talking about connectivity options both the Galaxy Note devices include Wi-Fi 802.11ax with support for VHT80 MU-MIMO and 1024QAM, due to which theoretical upload and download speeds up to 1.2Gbps, LTE comes with up to 2Gbps download speeds (and 5G in Korea), Bluetooth v5, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS, Glonass, Galileo, as well as BeiDou.
8. Both the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ arrives in Aura Glow, Aura White, and Aura Black colors. The Galaxy Note 10 consists of 3,500mAh battery and will also be available in Red and Pink color options. While on the other side, the bigger Galaxy Note 10+ having a 4,300mAh battery will be available in a Blue color option.
The design is very ergonomic and beautiful. The feel of glass and metal will surely make you fall in love with the Note 10 and Note 10+.
Remember that all the colors will not be available in all the markets. So, you have to wait for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ launch date in India to know which color comes in India and at what price.
9. Galaxy Note 10+ comes with support for up to 45W fast charging, though both models ship with a 25W charger in the box. There’s an AI-based Game Booster which allows you to play games smoothly and at amazing speed. The vapor cooling chamber keeps the phone cool while intense gaming.
10. Other features like Wireless PowerShare, AKG-tuned sound, Samsung Pay, Knox security features, and IP68 support also comes with these powerful devices.
11. You can also enjoy bigger screen experience your Note 10 and Note 10+ with any Windows or Mac machines using Samsung DeX.
12. If you’re a Windows user, you will be offered a deeper level of integration than ever before. Quick Panel will give you the ability to share messages, see the notifications, view photos on the computer, and even allows you to make a phone call.
But, the phone calling feature will be enabled via a software update in Q4 this year.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ Powerful Cameras:
Samsung has seriously upgraded the camera tech in these newly launched Note devices. The features are so much amazing that I have decided to explain all the camera features in this section separate from the above specs.
Because unique features are needed to be uniquely described!
1. The Galaxy Note 10 comes with a triple camera setup on the rear panel- a 12-megapixel f/2.1 telephoto lens with optical image stabilisation (OIS) and a 45-degree field-of-view; a wide-angle lens with a 12 MP sensor with a variable aperture of (f/1.4-f/2.4) and a 77-degree field-of-view as well as OIS; finally, a ultra-wide lens with a 123 degree field-of-view coupled with a 16-megapixel f/2.2 sensor, which lacks any kind of stabilisation tech.
2. The Galaxy Note 10+ consists of the above triple camera assembly, but it also comes with an additional sensor at the back, placed next to the flash. Samsung calls this VGA sensor as the “DepthVision” camera. You can take the 3D scan of any object by just scanning the object from all sides by this sensor. When you will perform any movement, then the 3D object will sense your movement and will copy your moves. Isn’t it cool?
3. Samsung has hugely integrated AR tech inside the newly launched Note camera and by using the AR and S Pen, you can draw and create any object in the real world by just using a camera. The reflections on the created objects will also show the real-time reflection of the surroundings as you’ll move your camera. This is the huge leap of Samsung in its camera department.
4. Talking about the selfie camera, both the Note devices come with a punch-hole 10-megapixel f/2.2 camera with autofocus and an 80-degree field-of-view.
5. You can get four live focus modes — Blur, Colour Point, Big Circle, and Glitch. These let you apply effects to the background in your photos as well as videos and you can see them live even when you take the picture or record the video.
6. Another amazing ‘Zoom-in Mic’ feature will let you tap any person in a recording and have their sound enhanced and amplified in the resulting video. For example- by using this feature you can clearly listen to the sound of the lead vocal artist, thus ignoring all the background noise of the crowd.
7. Last but not least, The Note duo is also having a brand new video editor app, which allows you to edit your videos on-the-go.
The Samsung Galaxy Note Next-Gen S Pen is a Magic Wand:
This year, S-Pen comes with the new headline feature- Air Actions, which levels up the shortcuts introduced in Galaxy Note 9. Just by pressing and holding the button on the S-Pen and moving around the stylus, you can perform various actions within apps. This all become possible due to 6-axis gyroscope sensors present inside the S Pen which seamlessly control the app actions without even touching the screen.
Due to this feature, you’ll definitely feel that you are holding a magic wand in your hand and are performing actions by moving your wand here and there!
You can swipe up or down you hands holding the S-pen in the Camera app in order to switch the cameras. By just waving the hands with the S-pen, left or right, you’ll go to the next/ previous mode in the camera or you can move the S-pen clockwise/ anti-clockwise in a circle to zoom in/ out in the camera app. You can also customize these settings and gestures from Settings in the smartphone.
Handwritten notes can be converted to text, as well you can also export them to a variety of formats like Microsoft Word, plain text, PDF, or image. You can also change the part of the text and its color. The Galaxy Note 10 uses Machine Learning to recognize various languages being input by the user.
S Pen comes with Bluetooth technology to control the apps with just the hand movement. You can control YouTube via various gestures due to the partnership between YouTube and Samsung.
This year’s Galaxy Note S-Pen can draw various doodles and stickers on the subject at the time of taking a photo. This all happens using AR technology. According to the company, the unibody S Pen has a standby time of 10 hours.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ Price in India and Availability:
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 price in India is Rs. 69,999 for the sole 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant. While the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ price in India is Rs. 79,999 for the base variant with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of inbuilt storage. Till date, the company has not revealed the price of the 12GB + 512GB variant.
According to the company, both Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ devices will go on sale in India beginning August 23, 2019. The pre-bookings will start from August 8, 2019, and will run till August 22, 2019. You will be able to pre-book the phone via select retail outlets as well as online retailers like Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall, Tata Cliq, Samsung Online Store.
Talking about the pre-booking offers, you will get a cashback of Rs. 6,000 if you’ll use HDFC Bank credit or debits cards at retail outlets and Samsung Online Store. Same cashback is available by using ICICI Bank credit or debit cards at Amazon, Paytm Mall, Flipkart, and Tata Cliq.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+ buyers will also be eligible to buy the recently launched Galaxy Watch Active at Rs. 9,999, down from its current retail price of Rs. 19,990.
Are you planning to buy Note 10 or Note 10+? Do you like the next-gen features of Note 10 devices and S Pen? Tell me all the answers down below and don’t forget to subscribe to HitechDivyanshu to get the latest tech notifications right in your inbox.