Redmi 6 price in India | Redmi 6A, 6 Pro price in India |Features, specs
Hello, Hitech’ians welcome back to my another tech post. In this post, I will tell you about the three latest smartphones launched by Mi in India- Xiaomi Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi 6 price in India, release date, Redmi 6A price in India, release date, Redmi 6 Pro price in India, release date, Redmi 6 specifications, Redmi 6A Specifications and Redmi 6 Pro specifications. So, without wasting time let’s head over to it.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 has been launched in India under the budget device segment. The Chinese smartphone maker, on Wednesday, has revealed the three new phones Redmi 6, Redmi 6A and Redmi 6 Pro at an event held in New Delhi, India. All of the three phones run MIUI 9 on top of Android Oreo, sports tall displays with 18:9 and 19:9 aspect ratios and support AI-powered face unlock capabilities. The most premium variant among the three is the Pro model which sports a notch display. Some of the common features among the three smartphones are Face Unlock and Unlock With Mi Band, dual VoLTE, a dedicated microSD card slot, and promised support for Android 8.1 Oreo-based MIUI 10 custom UI.
Redmi 6 price in India, release date:
The Redmi 6 price in India is set at Rs. 7,999 for 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant and Rs. 9,499 for 3GB RAM/64GB storage variant. The phone will go on sale from September 10 via Flipkart and Mi.com. The Redmi 6 price in India for both variants are introductory in nature and are valid for only first two months and can be revised if the Rupee continues to decrease against the Dollar.
Redmi 6A price in India, release date:
The price of Redmi 6A in India has been set at Rs. 5,999 for 2GB RAM/16 GB onboard storage variant and Rs. 6,999 for 2GB RAM/32GB storage variant. The sale will go live on September 19 and will be held on Mi.com and Amazon.in. The conditions on the price are similar as in the case of Redmi 6 price in India and can be changed anytime.
Redmi 6 Pro price in India, release date:
The Redmi 6 Pro price in India has been set at Rs. 10,999 for 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant and Rs. 12,999 for 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant. The sale will go live on September 11 and will be sold via Amazon.in and Mi.com. Rs. 500 discount will be given to users buying Redmi 6 and Redmi 6 Pro models via HDFC bank credit or debit cards.
Redmi 6 specifications:
1. The smartphone runs MIUI 9.6 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
2. The smartphone sports a 5.45-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) with an 18:9 aspect ratio and an 80.7 percent screen-to-body ratio.
3. The smartphone is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, coupled with 3GB/ 4GB of RAM and 32GB/ 64GB of internal storage. Storage is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB) via a dedicated slot.
4. Talking about the rear camera, the Redmi 6 bears a horizontally stacked combination of dual rear cameras with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor, coupled with f/2.2 aperture, 1.25-micron pixels, and a Portrait Mode.
5. Talking about the front camera, the phone holds a 5-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12-micron pixels, and some AI beautification capabilities.
6. For connectivity Redmi 6 includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.2, GLONASS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
7. Redmi 6 includes a fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, electronic compass, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, infrared, and proximity sensor.
8. The smartphone consists of a 3,000mAh battery inside it, with support for 5W charging. The dimensions of the phone are 147.5×71.5×8.3mm and phone weighs 146 grams. It comes in Gold, Rose Gold, Black and Blue color options.
Redmi 6A specifications:
1. The dual-SIM (Nano) Redmi 6A smartphone also runs MIUI 9.6 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box, and sports the same 5.45-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) display with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
2. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 SoC, paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB) with a dedicated slot.
3. Talking about the camera department, the Redmi 6A bears a single 13-megapixel rear camera sensor with PDAF and f/2.2 aperture and a 5-megapixel camera sensor on the front for selfies and video calling.
4. For Connectivity the phone includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5 headphone jack.
5. The Redmi 6A includes an accelerometer, an electronic compass, ambient light sensor, and a proximity sensor.
6. There is a 3,000mAh battery inside the phone and the company claims, it will deliver up to 40 percent more juice. Dimensions of the smartphone are 147.5×71.5×8.3mm and weight is 145 grams. This model will also come in Black, Gold, Rose Gold and Blue color.
Redmi 6 Pro specifications:
1. It is one of the most premium smartphone launched today out of the three Redmi smartphones.
2. The phone runs MIUI 9.6 on top of Android Oreo, and sports a 5.84-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and a display notch (comes with the option to hide the notch).
3. The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset, coupled with an Adreno 506 GPU, 3GB/ 4GB of RAM, and 32GB/ 64GB of onboard storage.
4. Talking about the camera department, the Redmi 6 Pro sports a dual rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor, paired with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 1.25-micron pixels, and LED flash. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel sensor for selfies.
5. For Connectivity the phone includes 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
6. The Redmi 6 Pro includes a fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, digital compass, ambient light sensor, infrared, gyroscope, and a proximity sensor.
7. There is a 4,000mAh battery inside the phone, and the dimensions of the smartphone are 149.33×71.68×8.75mm. The smartphone weighs 178 grams. Colour options for the smartphone include Red, Gold, Black, and Blue.