PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode Update 0.11.0 is Coming
Hello, Hitech’ian welcome back to another tech post. In this post, I am going to tell you about the long-awaited PUBG mobile Zombie Mode update which is going to offer Zombies within the game and much more. So, without wasting much time let’s head over to it.
The long-awaited Zombie mode is coming in your PUBG mobile. This mode is coming in PUBG mobile update version 0.11.0. But what is the PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode release date? According to an official announcement, the update will start rolling from February 19 and will finally reach to all users by February 28. The maintenance of the server was going on February 18 till 1:30 PM. By the way, the servers are back online now, according to PUBG Mobile recent tweet!
The PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode download will be available on App Store and Play Store starting February 19. The most expected ‘Zombie Mode’ name now turns into ‘Survive Till Dawn’, according to update release patch notes. PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode update features are provided below.
PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode Update Version 0.11.0 changelog:
- Added Zombie Mode: Survive Till Dawn, a new time-limited event mode when players fight zombies and bosses from Capcom’s Resident Evil 2.
- Weather Improvements: Moonlight (Dark Mode) to
Vikendiin the new weather settings.
- Improved Player Spaces: The players will get the feature to view and select the connections that they want using Synergy 400 or higher to allow them to accompany them within the player space.
- Providing Resident Evil 2 easter eggs, giving the main menu theme and music from the movie.
- After the update, Sanhok available in Arcade.
- Shadows enable or disable option under settings.
- Past results can be kept up to one month only after the update.
- Terrain display Fix: Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode Update version 0.11.0 is currently available as a beta update for beta users and on February 19, this update is going to roll out as a stable version with all the beta update features plus with additional new improvements.
For the unknowns, the PUBG Mobile Prime and Prime Plus subscriptions are unlikely to be added in the version 0.11.0, which is said to bring the BC (Bonus Challenge) to UC (Unknown Cash) conversion onboard. However, the G63C shooter could also be skipped in the update.
This is the official tie-up between Tencent and Capcom’s hit franchise Resident Evil, enabling zombies within the game for players. The zombies are going to give a tough competition to you and your rival. Let’s see who will overcome these zombies!
Also, read:- TCL Folding Smartphone Turns Into a Smartwatch
Are you planning to kill zombies or want to be killed by zombies? And, how much do you like this update? Tell me in the comments section below and do not forget to subscribe to this website in order to get the latest tech updates right in your inbox.