Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using Tencent Gaming Buddy Without Any Error
You have been playing PUBG Mobile for the last few years on your smartphone. But only a few know how to play it on their PC or laptop. So don’t worry, I am going to tell you some of the easiest steps by using which you can install and play PUBG Mobile on your PC or laptop.
Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using Tencent Gaming Buddy:
For the unknowns, Tencent Games (the developer of the PUBG Mobile game) has released its official emulator named as Tencent Gaming buddy (also known as Gameloop or Tencent Gaming Assistant).
“By using this emulator you can play PUBG Mobile on your PC or Laptop”
As the game is becoming popular, the developers are adding more features to the game and the emulator both, by rolling out different versions and patches. Apart from playing PUBG Mobile on your PC/laptop, you can also enjoy other games in a built-in Game Center in the emulator.
How To Install Tencent Gaming Buddy:
The main question of many people is that how to play PUBG Mobile on PC? So, in order to enjoy this game on PC/Laptop, you have to first install this official emulator developed by Tencent. Follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official Tencent Gaming Buddy website and download the setup according to your system architecture and region.
- Once the setup is downloaded, it will begin downloading the required game files.
- You must be patient as the download size can go up to 2-3 GB, depending on your system configuration.
- After downloading, just install and play your favorite game on your PC or laptop.
The best thing about downloading this emulator is that it doesn’t require any account creation for downloading and you can also download the latest updates of the games and emulator by going in the emulator Update tab.
Features of Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- You can customize your controls very easily in this emulator just like you do on your smartphone.
- You can also connect a gamepad or a controller for controlling your PUBG Mobile on PC to get the awesome PUBG PC experience.
- The main advantage of using this emulator is that you can run any game on a low-end PC or a laptop. This lets you enjoy PUBG Mobile and other games on your low-end PC.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy provides various screen resolution options ranging from SD 720p to Ultra HD 2K. This enables high-end PC’s to use their great hardware.
- The emulator has the inbuilt App Market which consists of a variety of games of different categories. The App Market provides a feature to choose any game according to the desired genre.
Remember, that you will be matched with the emulator players only and you cannot compete with the mobile players while using this emulator. This creates a fair competition as the emulator players have the advantage of mouse and keyboard as compared to the regular mobile players.
“Tencent Gaming Buddy automatically detects the emulator player and matches him/her with the emulator player only”
Play PUBG Mobile on PC With Common Errors Fixed:
While opening the Tencent emulator, an unknown error can appear on the screen. This is the major bug that happens with lots of people while opening the emulator. Mostly it happens on Windows 10 due to variation in system architecture.
So, in order to resolve this error: Right-click on the emulator icon on the desktop and select the troubleshoot compatibility option. Then most probably your problem will be get fixed. And if it doesn’t get fixed then delete and reinstall the emulator.
Error Code 1:
This error gets generated when people try to open PUBG Mobile in Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop) after downloading all necessary game files. While loading, the screen gets stuck in 98% and the Error Code 1 is displayed.
To solve this error, you have to follow the below steps:
- Go to the folder where Tencent Gaming Buddy is installed on your computer.
- Then go to Temp/TxGameDownload/Component/UI/Setup.
- Click on Android Emulator and open it.
- Then you will see that the loading problem has gone and PUBG Mobile is now playable on your PC or laptop.
- If this method works then send the Android Emulator to the desktop for better accessibility and next time launch PUBG Mobile directly from Android Emulator instead of opening Gameloop (Tencent Gaming Buddy)
Most of the time this method works and if it doesn’t work then you have to reinstall Tencent Gaming Buddy.
“Because this is the only solution left when all gets failed:)”
So are you ready to get chicken dinner on your PC? Tell me which feature of Tencent Gaming Buddy you like the most? Comment down below and share this post with your friends so that they can also enjoy PUBG Mobile on PC/laptop.
Also, do not forget to subscribe to this website to get all the latest tech updates right in your inbox.