After so much of rumors, Motorola has finally unveiled its latest 5G smartphones- Motorola Edge and Motorola Edge+, so without wasting much time lets jump straight into its specs and features.
Motorola Edge Specifications:
- This smartphone comes with a dual-SIM (Nano) functionality.
- It runs on Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- It has a curved 6.7-inch full-HD+ OLED display with a refresh rate of 90Hz and also has an IP54 certification.
- Motorola Edge is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC paired with 6GB of RAM.
- Motorola Edge back camera setup consists of 64-megapixel primary camera with f/1.8 aperture and 0.8-micron pixel size, a 16-megapixel wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture and 117-degree field of view, and an 8-megapixel telephoto camera having f/2.4 aperture and is also capable of delivering 2x optical zoom. In this smartphone, you will get a ToF sensor on the back, too!
- When you talk about selfies, a 25-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture is present inside this phone to take care of beautiful selfies.
- It comes with a 4,500mAh battery with the support for 18W TurboPower charging feature, but sadly there is no wireless charging support!
- You will get 128GB onboard storage which can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 1TB).
- Talking about connectivity options, this smartphone comes with 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, AGPS, SUPL, LTEPP, GLONASS, Galileo, and Beidou.
- Sensors on this phone include- accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light, and sensor hub. For security, you can use an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Motorola Edge Price in India, Availablity and Color Options:
Its price in India can be estimated by seeing its price set in Europe which is EUR 699 (roughly Rs. 58,000). You can grab either Solar Black or Midnight Magenta shades of Motorola Edge. This smartphone will go on sale from May in the US, and India release date will be shared soon.
Motorola Edge+ Specifications:
- Motorola Edge+ is a single-SIM smartphone that runs stock Android version 10.
- It comes with a beautiful 6.7-inch full-HD+ OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ certification.
- This smartphone features a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 SoC coupled with 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- Enjoy! the Motorola Edge+ retains an all-time favorite 3.5mm headphone jack.
- On the back, you get 108-megapixel primary camera (with OIS) and with f/1.8 aperture. The primary camera is capable of recording 6K videos at 30fps. It also comes with a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera (with an f/2.2 aperture and 117-degree field of view), and an 8-megapixel telephoto camera (with OIS support) and provides 3x optical zoom output. There is also a Time of Flight (ToF) sensor.
- On the front, you get a 25-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture and 0.9-micron pixel size.
- It comes with a massive 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging, 15W wireless charging, and 5W reverse wireless charging.
- You get 256GB of non-expandable UFS 3.0 storage on the phone.
- Connectivity options include 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Wi-Fi 6), A-GPS, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BDS.
- Sensors on this phone include an accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light, proximity, sensor hub, and barometer. There is also an in-display fingerprint sensor for authentication.
Motorola Edge+ Price in India, Availablity and Color Options:
Its price in India can be estimated by seeing its US pricing which is set at $999 (roughly Rs. 76,400). You can grab this smartphone in Smoky Sangria and Thunder Grey color shades. This smartphone will go on sale from May in the US, and India release date will be shared soon.
Some Special Features Of These Smartphones:
Motorola has added a 90-degree curved screen that can be used by the user in day-to-day activities. Users can check the notifications or can quickly switch apps by just swiping on the edge of the screen. Users can also know the phone battery charging status and notifications for incoming calls, messages, and alarms.
Gamers can also use the curved edge of the screen while gaming in landscape mode. As there are two customizable buttons that can act as triggers during intense gameplay!
The main feature added in these phones is the My UX hub in the Moto app. This feature allows users to customize fonts, themes, colors, icon shapes, and fingerprint sensor animations.
You are going to get the Waves MaxxAudio dual-stereo speakers which are going to give you an excellent audio output, as promised by Motorola.
So, do you like the Motorola comeback? Which feature of this smartphone, you like the most? Tell me in the comments section below.
Do not forget to subscribe to this website to get all the latest tech updates right in your inbox. If you’re also a tech geek like me, then you can submit your technology articles and can showcase your writing talent. If your post has the ability to attract people, then it’ll be published on HitechDivyanshu. So, what are you thinking of, Be a Hitech’ian!