Hello, Hitech’ians welcome back to my another tech post. In this post, I am going to tell you about the best smartphone 2018. The smartphones with the best camera, best performance and with the best display are been categorized here. So, without wasting much time, let’s head over to it.
While purchasing any new smartphone you generally get confused which smartphone you should buy? Some of you might want an interesting camera, some of you want good looks and while others may want these both. But don’t worry I’ll try to clear your confusions about the new smartphone which you should buy right now according to their best features.
Best Smartphone 2018- Camera:-
If you want to buy the smartphone which is having the best in class camera available in the market right now, then you must consider the below-listed smartphones and the phones are listed accordingly to their decreasing priorities.
1. Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max:- As you all know that Apple iPhone cameras are always great. I would like to tell you that the picture quality of the iPhone camera is really impressive and looks real with the real colors. No artificial ‘beauty modes’ are been used in its camera and the image taken by the phone looks astonishingly superb and marvelous when compared to other smartphones present in the market in 2018. Apple invests heavily in R&D of its iPhone cameras and the result you see every year in the form of great cameras. I know these iPhones are too costly to fit into the pocket of everyone but to get the best, the user has to give the best amount.
2. Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL:– Another great smartphone name which comes with the best in class camera is of Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL. Their camera performance is far better than any other smartphone present currently in the market. These smartphones by Google gives a tough competition to Apple iPhones 2018. Some of the best features of their camera are low-light photography and wide angle lens which gives the best photo with a bright subject and with wide angle view. I personally recommend you to buy this phone if you want really an impressive camera without putting much weight into your pocket.
3. Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus:- Nobody can forget what the new standard Samsung has set in the smartphone camera industry when it launched new Galaxies way back in March 2018. The main highlight of these smartphones camera is the ‘Dual-aperture mode’. This mode works similar to the Human eye. During low-light conditions, the lens opens to F1.5 mode to pass in more light for a bright and clear photo and during daylight conditions, the lens adjusts itself to F2.4 mode to help your picture come out sharp and crisp. So these new Galaxies smartphone also gives a much tough competition to iPhones and Pixels.
Best Smartphone 2018- Performance:-
There is only one smartphone currently present in the market which beats every other smartphone in terms of speed and performance without any lags and clutters. And the name of the smartphone is given below:-
OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T:- Whenever the word ‘performance’ is mentioned in the smartphone market then only one smartphone comes into our mind first. It’s OnePlus. None of the smartphones in 2018 can beat OnePlus in terms of performance. The deadly combination of Snapdragon 845 and Oxygen OS makes the smartphone blazing fast. The software- Oxygen OS is optimized in such a way that the phone responds as fast as light. In just a blink of an eye, you can switch between different apps and can open the apps very fast too. If you want to buy the smartphone in 2018 with great performance then I’ll suggest buying either OnePlus 6 or OnePlus 6T.
Best Smartphone 2018- Display:-
The displays of the below-mentioned smartphones are amazing with greater contrast and high brightness which you should consider while buying the smartphone having a great display. The phones are listed accordingly to their decreasing priorities.
1. Pixel 3 XL:- You all can imagine how the great display it is having by just seeing the fact that this smartphone has recently gained ‘A+’ rating by DisplayMate Tech. It’s OLED display is so much crisp, clear and bright that it can show any picture or video with greater contrast and sharpness. I’ll recommend this smartphone for you if you want to buy the smartphone having a great display.
2. Apple iPhone XS Max:- The 2018 iPhone XS Max is having a 6.5 inch Super Retina custom OLED True Tone display which delivers brighter and accurate colors. The viewing angle of the display is also good. Videos and photos look sharp in this 2688×1242 resolution display. If you have a large budget and want to buy the great display smartphone then you must go with it without any doubt.
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 9:- Samsung displays are always the best displays in the smartphone market. But the display on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is quite more powerful than Galaxy S9 and S9+ as it offers a bit more large screen. It has a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display with the sharp and crisp colors and with great brightness. You must not opt out this smartphone while considering the best display smartphone to buy in 2018.
Now, I summarise my recommended phones according to specific categories as shown above:-
(a). Best Smartphone 2018- Camera:- Apple iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max
(b). Best Smartphone 2018- Performance:- OnePlus 6 or OnePlus 6T
(c). Best Smartphone 2018- Display:- Google Pixel 3 XL
Which best smartphone 2018 do you like the most? Tell me in the comments section below and do not forget to subscribe to this website in order to get all the latest tech updates right in your inbox.