Apart from several other Apple products and services, the company has unveiled its new iPhone line-up on September 10, 2019, event. Apple in its September 10, 2019, special event, launched three new iPhones- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. By seeing the specs of these iPhones, you can surely tell that Apple has invested hugely on its new camera system. Apple iPhone 11 camera lineup is hugely improved!
In iPhone 11, Apple has included dual rear cameras which are far better than that in previous-generation iPhones. While, in iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max, Apple has first time used triple rear camera system which can capture professional photographs and can shoot 4K videos.
“You can now edit your videos directly inside the iPhone’s camera app”
Apple iPhone 11 Camera Setup
Now, it’s time to tell you more about the iPhone 11 camera setup. Let’s dive into it one by one.
1. 12MP regular rear camera with 26mm f/1.8 and Optical image stabilization: The standard iPhone camera now comes with a new Night mode which can compete with Google Pixel’s Night Sight feature, when talking about low-light photography. According to Apple, Image Signal Processing (ISP) has been hugely improved which can capture shots with more details and highlights than before.
“Smart HDR also improves the details of photographs amazingly!”
2. 12MP ultra-wide rear camera with 13mm f/2.4 and 120-degree field of view: This ultra-wide camera lens is going to allow you to capture more of your surroundings in every photo. The camera app’s viewfinder is going to show you both what the main camera sees and a preview of what would be in the ultra-wide shot.
3. 12MP TrueDepth front-facing camera with slo-mo video and 4K60 recording: When talking about the selfie camera, Apple has hugely improved it as it can now capture wider-angle shots when rotated to landscape.
“Apple is also going to add slow-motion video recording up to 120 fps which it calls as ‘slofie'”
Apple iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max Camera Setup
Now it’s time to tell you about the first-ever used triple camera system in the new iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
1. The 12MP regular rear-facing camera comes with 26mm f/1.8 aperture and with Optical image stabilization.
2. There is a new 12MP ultra-wide rear-facing camera which comes with 13mm f/2.4 aperture and 120-degree field of view.
3. A 12MP telephoto/portrait lens with 52mm f/2.0 aperture and Optical image stabilization.
4. Talking about the front camera, there is a 12MP TrueDepth camera with slo-mo video and 4K60 recording.
These were the upgraded camera hardware setups for the new iPhone line-up. Apple has also upgraded its photo and video processing capabilities in the latest iPhone cameras. The new iPhone cameras capture more natural shots with fine-grained details and accuracy of colors than before.
According to Apple, the new camera sensors are optimized for low-light settings with the help of ‘Night Mode’, a new rival for Google Pixel’s ‘Night Sight’ in the area of low-light photography.
“Now you can also switch faster between photo and video mode using ‘QuickTake’ feature”
As all the new iPhone models are now having multiple cameras, the company has taken effort to prevent shifts in color tone and exposure when changing between them — especially when recording video. The new Apple iPhone 11 Pro is going to allow app developers to record with more than one camera simultaneously for more creative possibilities. An ‘Audio Zoom’ feature is also coming in the latest iPhones which will allow you to zoom-in the audio when you zoom-in the subject in the video.
Phil Schiller(Senior Vice President of Worldwide Marketing at Apple Inc.) also previewed an upcoming Deep Fusion feature in iPhone 11 Pro, which analyzes 9 photos (including one long- exposure shot) taken in sequence. After this step, the device’s neural engine analyzes the collection to create an optimal end photo which takes the best elements from each photos.
Schiller described it was “computational photography mad science”!
The ‘Deep Fusion’ feature is coming this fall. It’ll be worth to notice how well these new camera systems perform with the new iOS 13 which is also loaded with great camera features. The combination of iOS 13 and new iPhones camera system is surely going to change the story of smartphone photography.
Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max Technical Specifications and Features
For detailed technical specs and features of these new iPhones, head over to this link.
iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max Price in India
Apple iPhone 11 price in India is set to Rs. 64,900 and $699 in the US for the base 64GB variant. For 128GB and 256GB variants, Apple iPhone 11 cost is set to Rs. 69,900 and $749, and Rs. 79,900 and $849, respectively in India and the US.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro price in India is set to Rs. 99,900 and $999 in the US for the base variant with 64GB of storage. The phone’s 256GB and 512GB variants is priced at Rs. 1,13,900 and $1,149 , and Rs. 1,31,900 and $1,349 respectively in India and the US.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max price in India is set to Rs. 1,09,900 and $1,099 in the US for the 64GB variant. The phone’s 256GB and 512GB storage variants will be sold at Rs. 1,23,900 and $1,249 , and Rs. 1,41,900 and $1,449, respectively in India and the US.
“I don’t understand Apple’s pricing strategy for its iPhones in India, it’s quite weird, right?”
Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max Release Date in India
The new iPhone 11 series will be available from September 27, 2019, in India.
If you have missed the Apple September 10, 2019 event and all the announcements, then you can enjoy this event highlight video officially made by Apple.
Source: Apple Youtube
Which new iPhone do you like the most and which you are planning to buy? Tell me in the comments section given below and do not forget to subscribe to this website in order to get the latest tech updates right in your inbox.
If you’re also a tech geek like me, then you can submit your technology article via this link and can showcase your writing talent. If your post has the ability to attract people, then it’ll be published on HitechDivyanshu. So, what are you thinking, Be a Hitech’ian!